Terms and Conditions
- All prices for Flight Experience London are in £ currency, unless otherwise stated.
- Gift vouchers are only valid at the Flight Experience store of issue.
- You can change the day or time of any booking up to 72 hours prior to your booked time.
- No cancellation or change will be permitted within 72 hours of the booked time for the Flight Experience. In this situation, your Voucher will be cancelled without refund.
- If you do not show up for a Flight Experience and you have not changed the booking at least 72 hours prior to the Flight Experience, your Voucher will be cancelled without refund.
- Refund requests made within 14 days of purchase will incur a admin cost of 10% of the purchase price. Refunds are only available to the purchaser for valid vouchers. After the elapse of 14 days from the purchase date, no refunds will be granted for ‘Change of Mind’.
- Gift vouchers are only valid for the Flight Experience package described on them; however the Flight Experience can be upgraded by payment of the difference between the current charge for the upgraded Flight Experience and the value of the Gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. They must be redeemed within this time period or they will be voided.
- Gift Vouchers do not show a price for the Flight Experience package for which they are valid and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- For security purposes you must present a form of photo identification with your Voucher before you will be granted entry to the Flight Experience Simulator. We reserve the right to refuse you entry to the Flight Experience Simulator if you do not produce appropriate photo identification, in which case your Voucher will be cancelled and you will receive no refund.
- Our recommended minimum age is 14, and for children observing under 14 parental supervision is required. There is no maximum age.
- You will be refused entry to the Flight Experience Simulator if, in our reasonable opinion, you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs [or physically incapable of using the Flight Experience Simulator]. In this situation your Voucher will be cancelled without refund.
- If the duration of your Flight Experience is reduced as a result of any of your actions, including but not limited to, your late arrival, your request for a toilet break, sickness or any physical restriction you experience in the Flight Experience Simulator, you will not be entitled to any compensation or a refund.
- If the Flight Experience simulator encounters technical problems which reduces the quality or duration of your Flight Experience, you will receive appropriate compensation as agreed between us. This compensation may be a rescheduling of your Flight Experience, an offer of goods or a cash refund. All compensation will be in accordance with any applicable local law.
- Where a video recording of a flight has been pre-purchased or requested on the day and for any technical reason Flight Experience is not able to provide the appropriate recording you will only be entitled to a refund to the value of the video recording. No additional compensation will be given.
- As a condition of your purchase of a Gift Voucher and your agreement to use the Flight Experience you agree to release and indemnify Flight Experience and all of its employees, agents and contractors from and against all actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses of whatever nature which any of them may suffer, incur or become liable to as a result of your use of the Flight Experience. [You appreciate that the Flight Experience will have effects which vary with each individual. It is your sole responsibility to determine whether you are physically capable of using the Flight Experience.]
- The Flight Experience Simulator replicates the flight deck of an aircraft and requires a degree of physical mobility for entering and exiting that may not be suitable for some people. In addition, the visual system used is a LCD data projected visual running at 60 Hz. Please check with us prior to your Flight Experience if you have any concerns about any physical restrictions that may affect your experience.
- Flight Experience is not an approved flight training organisation. Compliance with airline training standards and government regulation is the responsibility of the user.
- Flight Experience London is a trading name of NP Simulations UK Ltd.
WINTER SALE 2019-2020 PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Promotion dates: 6 November 2019 – 1 March 2020 (referred to as ‘promo dates’).
2. 737 Simulator experiences purchased during promo dates are entitled to a reduced price – as marked on this website.
3. Flight Experience London reserves the right to review and change Promo prices at any given time.
4. Flight vouchers purchased during promo dates can be booked starting from February 2020. If not booked until May 2020, Flight Experience London reserves the right to deem voucher invalid and non-redeemable.
5. Flight Experience London reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this promotion at any given time. Flight vouchers already purchased before the promotion was cancelled will be honoured.
6. Junior Jets 737 20 minute experience is excluded from this promotion.